Flexi Rod Curls

I am often asked what type of curl you can get with a flexi roller (vs perm rods or pipe cleaners).

The answer is :

"If you unwind the flexirod/ flexi roller (ie in the reverse motion to which you put it in) you will have a curl similar to that of a perm rod or standard curler"

"If however, you pull or slide the rod straight out (without unwinding) you will end up with a spiral type curl similar to that of a pipe cleaner or curl former"

Social Media:
Business: www.facebook.com/almondavocado
Fan Page: www.facebook.com/almondandavocado
Sisterlist UK Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/sisterlistuk/
Twitter: @almocado
Email: almocado@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you tried this product? Did you enjoy it? Share your experience by adding your review below.