Deep Conditioning Sisterlocks
Deep conditioning a client's Sisterlocks at the Hair Boutique in London.
1. Cleansed scalp with client's aromatherapy shampoo,
2. Shampooed hair with Sisterlocks Salon Shampoo.
3. Gave client a gentle scalp massage to stimulate circulation and soothe the nerves.
4. Rinsed thoroughly & squeezed excess water from the locs.
5. Sectioned hair and applied treatment throughout the length of the locs, concentrating on the ends.
6. Wrapped hair and applied heat for 20 mins (under a hooded dryer).
7. Rinsed product (although the instructions say you could leave it in if you prefer) and dried hair.
8. Retightened all her beautiful locs.
Has anyone else tried deep conditioning with the Sisterlocks Moisture Treatment?
How did you find it?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Hi There I have used the Moisture Treatment many times and I Love it but for my hair there are drawbacks. Everytime I have used it I've washed it out and it leaves my hair feeling soft and light and gives it a lot of body. The only problem I have with it is that it often makes my hair too soft. I've been locked for 4 years but with my texture which isnt really that loose of a curl, moisturizing products make it really soft and then my ends will start to come loose. So unfortunately for me I can only use it once a month at best. But I do love it!ReplyDelete